Jalapeño-Cheese Sausage Cups
Serve these spicy sausage cups as pick-up food for a ball game get-together.
Yield: 30 appetizers
More From Oxmoor House
- 1 pound hot ground pork sausage
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 2 (2.1-oz.) packages frozen mini-phyllo pastry shells, thawed
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeño slices, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Brown sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring to crumble; drain. Return sausage to skillet; stir in Ranch dressing. Spoon sausage mixture evenly into phyllo shells. Place shells on a baking sheet. Top sausage cups evenly with pepper slices; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes or until pastry shells are browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This