More From Southern Living
Stand: 30 Minutes
Grill: 8 Minutes
- 1 (10-oz.) jar jalapeño pepper jelly
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring often, 5 minutes or until pepper jelly melts. Remove from heat, and let mixture cool completely.
- 2. Pour 3/4 cup pepper jelly mixture into a large zip-top plastic freezer bag, reserving remaining mixture; add chicken, turning to coat. Seal and let stand at room temperature 30 minutes, turning chicken occasionally.
- 3. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
- 4. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 4 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with remaining pepper jelly mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note