Creamy Jalapeno & Pulled Pork Quesadilla
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA Spicy Jalapeno Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 pkg. (11.5 oz) OSCAR MAYER CARVING BOARD Sweet & Spicy Seasoned Pulled Pork
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup tomatillo salsa
- SPREAD tortillas evenly with cream cheese; top half of each of tortilla with remaining ingredients. Fold tortillas in half.
- HEAT large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Add 1 quesadilla; cook 4 to 5 min. or until golden brown on both sides, turning after 2 to 3 min. Repeat with remaining quesadilla. Cut into wedges. Serve with salsa.
- Prepare using shredded cooked chicken.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Jalapeno & Pulled Pork Quesadilla Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes