Community Recipe from
- 12 whole(s) Jalapenos peppers halved & seeded
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Smoked Gouda shredded
- 3-4 slice(s) Bacon cooked & crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; place jalapenos on baking sheet, cut side up and roast for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, combine cream cheese, Gouda and bacon in a small bowl. Remove peppers from oven; allow to cool. Portion cheese mixture equally between jalapeno halves. Raise oven temperature to 400 and bake stuffed halves for 5 minutes, or until cheese melts and slightly browns. Makes 24 pieces.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Rinilini and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes