Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 whole(s) Jalapenos peppers halved & seeded
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Smoked Gouda shredded
- 3-4 slice(s) Bacon cooked & crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; place jalapenos on baking sheet, cut side up and roast for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, combine cream cheese, Gouda and bacon in a small bowl. Remove peppers from oven; allow to cool. Portion cheese mixture equally between jalapeno halves. Raise oven temperature to 400 and bake stuffed halves for 5 minutes, or until cheese melts and slightly browns. Makes 24 pieces.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Rinilini and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note