♥ JALAPENO POPPER DIP ♥
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese (half Monterrey Jack, half Cheddar)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chillies
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced jalapenos
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (yes another 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 stick of butter, melted
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a mixer or food processor and blend until smooth.
- You do NOT need to drain the cans of chillies or jalapenos.
- Spread the dip into a greased casserole dish.
- I used a large pie plate.
- In a bowl, combine the panko breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and melted butter.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over the dip and bake
- in a preheated 375 degree oven for about 20 minutes.
- You want the top to get browned and the dip
- to be heated through and bubble gently on the edges.
- You do NOT want to over-bake this dip.
- The mayo will begin to separate and leave you with a greasy mess.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
♥ JALAPENO POPPER DIP ♥ Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads