This was great! I made it for a snack on football Sunday and everyone loved it!
Jalapeño Popper Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 slice(s) bacon
- 2 package(s) 8oz cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 4-6 chopped jalapeno without seed
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup(s) diced green onions
- 1 cup of crushed crackers ( I used Ritz)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 stick of butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all of the ingredients into a medium bowl. Stir well.
- Transfer to an oven proof dish. The size of the dish depends on how thick the dip is. The thicker the dip the longer it may need to warm up. I used this stoneware dish that is round and measures 12 inches across. My dip is usually about an inch thick.
- Combine the topping ingredients and sprinkle all over the top of the dip.
- Bake the dip for 20-30 minutes or until bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jalapeño Popper Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers