Jalapeno Popper Cups
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) Pillsbury Grands Jr Golden Layers Buttermilk biscuits separate each into 2 rounds
- 1 can(s) Old El Paso chopped Green Chilies Drained
- 1/2 cup(s) Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) Miracle Whip or Mayo
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cooked bacon pcs
- 20 piece(s) Jalapeno slices drained
- Heat oven to 375 deg.
- Separate each biscuit into 2 rounds. Press 1 round in bottom and up side of 20 ungreased mini-muffin cups.
- Mix all together EXCEPT jalapeno slices.
- Spoon 1 heaping tsp. into each cup, top each with a jalapeno slice.
- Bake 13-19 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove from pan to serving platter. Let stand 5 min. Serve warm (or room temp)
- per each:
- 100 calories 6 gr. fat 5 mg. cholesterol 290 mg sodium
- 8 gr. carbs 0 fiber 2 gr. protein
- 3 WW pts each
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaddienMe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes