Jalapeno Popper Cups
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) Pillsbury Grands Jr Golden Layers Buttermilk biscuits separate each into 2 rounds
- 1 can(s) Old El Paso chopped Green Chilies Drained
- 1/2 cup(s) Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) Miracle Whip or Mayo
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cooked bacon pcs
- 20 piece(s) Jalapeno slices drained
- Heat oven to 375 deg.
- Separate each biscuit into 2 rounds. Press 1 round in bottom and up side of 20 ungreased mini-muffin cups.
- Mix all together EXCEPT jalapeno slices.
- Spoon 1 heaping tsp. into each cup, top each with a jalapeno slice.
- Bake 13-19 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove from pan to serving platter. Let stand 5 min. Serve warm (or room temp)
- per each:
- 100 calories 6 gr. fat 5 mg. cholesterol 290 mg sodium
- 8 gr. carbs 0 fiber 2 gr. protein
- 3 WW pts each
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaddienMe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note