Jalapeño Pepper Jelly Dip
- 2 cup(s) Pecans, finely chopped
- 1 package(s) Cream Cheese (8 oz)
- 1/2 cup(s) Green Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Mayonnaise
- 6-8 ounce(s) Jalapeno Pepper Jelly (Red)
- Let cream cheese soften, then mix in mixer with mayonnaise until well mixed. Add other ingredients and mix by hand. Do not overmix . . . best when jelly is not totally whipped into the cream cheese mixture. Can vary amount of jelly based on desired hotness.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vickisrecipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note