Jalapeño Pepper Jelly Dip
Wonderful dip to be served with crackers or corn chips (scoops)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Pecans, finely chopped
- 1 package(s) Cream Cheese (8 oz)
- 1/2 cup(s) Green Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Mayonnaise
- 6-8 ounce(s) Jalapeno Pepper Jelly (Red)
- Let cream cheese soften, then mix in mixer with mayonnaise until well mixed. Add other ingredients and mix by hand. Do not overmix . . . best when jelly is not totally whipped into the cream cheese mixture. Can vary amount of jelly based on desired hotness.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vickisrecipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note