Jalapeno Hot Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 clove(s) Garlic sliced
- 1 whole(s) Medium onion sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 15 jalapeno peppers
- 3/4 cup(s) Water
- 3/4 cup(s) Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Yellow Mustard
- pinch(s) Salt
- Cap the Jalapenos and place on grill to char for that nice smokey flavor. Slice the onions and garlic add W/ the Olive oil and saute until soft. Add garlic, onions, Jalapenos, water, & Vinegar to blender and blend until smooth. Pour mixture through a fine mesh strainer into sauce pan. Add Brown sugar, salt, & Mustard bring to a boil & turn down simmer for about 5min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by joules55 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jalapeno Hot Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments