Jalapeno Cream Cheese Poppers
Community Recipe from
- 1 block(s) cream cheese (8 oz) softened
- 1/4 cup(s) Jalapenos (1/2 can, drained)
- 1 tub(s) Regular Crescent Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and jalapenos - mix well and set aside.
- Open your crescent rolls (do not separate them) and lay them on the counter. (After you've sanitized it of course.)
- Separate long ways on the perforation, so you have two long sheets of crescent rolls with 4 rolls each in them.
- Pinch the remaining perforations together on each of the two sheets (use a rolling pin if necessary) to make two continuous crescent roll sheets.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture and spread evenly over both crescent sheets.
- Roll them up hot dog style (or from the short end), to make a long cream cheese/crescent roll - do this for both crescents
- Cut each cream cheese/crescent roll into 12-16 pieces, depending on how big you want your resulting poppers to be.
- Place each one, standing up, on your cookie sheet and bake in the oven for 11-13 minutes.
- Enjoy the creamy goodness.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jbarbera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jalapeno Cream Cheese Poppers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes