Jalapeno Cornbread Poppers
Good with chili!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 medium to large fresh jalapenos
- 1 box(es) Cornbread mix (honey variety)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded sharp cheddar 1 cup for batter, 1/2 for sprinkling
- 1 cup(s) corn, fresh, frozen or canned
- Slice each jalapeno down the center and removed seeds and veins. In a medium bowl, mix cornbread batter according to directions, adding the corn and one cup of the cheddar. Fill each jalapeno half with some batter and divide remaining cheese among them. Place on a baking rack and sheet pan and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until the cornbread is firm and cooked through. They will be puffed and cheesy. They can probably be cooked on grill too.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jalapeno Cornbread Poppers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables