Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Lowfat Buttermilk
- 1/4 cup(s) canola oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 cup(s) yellow cornmeal
- 4.5 ounce(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 jalapeno peppers chopped with seeds
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Combine first 5 ingredients in bowl (through eggs) and stir with a whisk. Sprinkle baking powder over batter and whisk until blended. Fold in cornmeal, flour and jalapeno. Spoon into 10 inch cast iron skillet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450 degrees until lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jrneef and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note