Jalapeno cheddar Potatoes
169 calories 8g fat
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) peanut oil
- 1 pound(s) red potatoes cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped scallions
- 1 jalapeno chile pepper sliced
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded white Cheddar cheese
- Cook potatoes in a saucepan of salted, boiling water for 10 minutes, drain. Heat oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry potatoes in oil until golden, about 5 minutes. Add scallions and jalapeno to skillet, saute 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper. Remove skillet from heat. Sprinkle cheese over potatoes. Residual heat will melt the cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MTN326 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note