- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes (optional)
How to Make It
PREHEAT oven to 450°. Line a cookie sheet with Reynolds Parchment Paper; set aside.
MIX all ingredients together in a large bowl until soft dough forms.
DROP dough by scant 1/4 cupfuls onto parchment-lined cookie sheet. Flatten dough slightly with the back of a spoon.
BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.