Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Linda Hirst
Full of flavor and crunch, serve Jalapeño-Cabbage Slaw for a zesty side dish or topping to your favorite fish tacos.
This recipe goes with Grilled Fish Tacos with Jalapeño-Cabbage Slaw
Yield: Makes 4 cups
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups thinly shredded red cabbage
- 1 carrot, cut into thin strips
- 1 jalapeño pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients. Let stand, stirring occasionally, 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note