Jalapeno Beef Kabobs
Prep: 17 minutes Marinate: 30 minutes Cook: 12 minutes
Yield: 6 servings.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 327
- Calories from fat: 18%
- Fat: 6.6g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 28.1g
- Carbohydrate: 26.8g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 76mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 293mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) sirloin tip steak
- 3/4 cup fat-free red wine vinaigrette, divided
- 12 medium-size fresh mushrooms
- 6 medium jalapeno peppers
- 2 medium-size yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium-size purple onion, cut into 12 wedges
- 1/4 cup hot jalapeno jelly
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Trim fat from steak; cut steak into 1-inch pieces. Place steak in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag. Add 1/2 cup vinaigrette. Seal bag; shake until steak is coated. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning bag once. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Thread steak and vegetables alternately on 6 (15-inch) skewers.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup vinaigrette and jelly in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until jelly melts.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°). Place kabobs on rack; grill, covered, 6 minutes on each side or until steak is desired degree of doneness, basting often with jelly mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note