These were excellent when Jake made them. I am anxious to try!
Jake's PB Choc Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies with Peanut Butter Mixed in. From the kitchen of Jake Ruhland.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) + 2 T Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter Softened
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) Peanut Butter
- 1 cup(s) Milk Chocolate Chips
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Whisk together thoroughly:
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Beat on medium speed until very fluffy and well blended:
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Add and beat until well combined:
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture until wel blendd and smooth. Stir in:
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jake's PB Choc Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies