Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 20 ounce(s) Canned tomatoes
- 2 pound(s) Port tenderloin
- 1 cup(s) Onion Chopped
- 10 ounce(s) Green salsa
- 2 1/2 cup(s) Green chilies
- 3 teaspoon(s) Garlic Minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) Chicken bouillon
- 1 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) Oregano
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cumin
- 3 tablespoon(s) Diced jalapeño pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cilantro
- 1 tablespoon(s) Green chili powder
- Brown pork and shred, add onion and chicken broth simmer 1 hour, add spices and salsa then simmer another hour, add green chiles and salt to taste, simmer another hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KaraCon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jaimyn's chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews