Jaida's Lentil Soup
Super easy vegetarian recipe using ingredients you almost always have on hand in your pantry.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 cup(s) carrots chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 can(s) petite-diced stewed tomatoes
- 2 can(s) vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- 1 cup(s) dried lentils
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheese (optional)
- 1. Saute the onion and carrot in the olive oil until softened, adding the Italian seasoning after a few minutes.
- 2. Add tomatoes, broth and lentils. Bring to a boil.
- 3. Simmer for 30 minutes or until lentils are softened. Add white wine and simmer another 10 minutes.
- 4. Serve hot in large bowls with grated cheese on top (optional).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jaida1980 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note