Jackie's Dry Rub
When grinding the spices it is best to use a mortar and pestle or a small spice grinder. The rub produced by a food processor is too coarse.
This recipe goes with Baby Back Ribs With Jackie's Dry Rub
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons white peppercorns
- Combine dried rosemary, dried thyme, kosher salt, and white peppercorns in a mortar bowl or spice grinder; grind using a pestle or grinder until herbs and pepper become a medium-fine powder. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark place up to 6 months.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note