Jack's Crackers Recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) saltine crackers
- 2 package(s) ritz crackers
- 1 package(s) powdered ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 1/3 cup(s) canola oil
- Mix dressings, spices, oil.
- Place crackers in large container with lid.
- Pour mexture over crackers.
- Put lid on, flip crackers every 15 minutes for first hour then leave open overnight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PaigePitman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jack's Crackers Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks