Plain-Jane bagels turn into Jack-'O-Lanterns with just a little green pepper and some bacon strips.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup deli ham, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 3-4 bagels, halved
- 3 slices bacon, crisply cooked
- green pepper cut into small triangles
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, ham, cheese and green onion. Spread mixture onto the cut sides of bagel halves. Arrange bagels on a broiler pan. Broil for 5 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly. Add cut pieces of green pepper for eyes and a bacon strip for mouth.
Healthy food can be disguised as part of the party when you add garnishes like sliced apples, carrot strips, sweet peppers and other fresh veggies.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note