This was an amazing sauce. Had it last night with pork chops but I would put it on just about everything and anything. It would be a cool twist to add to some type of dumpling or potsticker too as a dipping sauce. The prep and cooking is long so I would definitely double or triple then freeze...so worth it though.
Jack Daniels Sauce
- 1 head(s) roasted garlic
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2/3 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup(s) teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1&1/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon
- 3 tablespoon(s) minced white onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) crushed pineapple
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) Jack Daniels
- Roast the garlic at 325 for 1 hour.
- Combine water, pineapple juice, teriyaki soy sauce and brown sugar over med-high heat - stirring occasionally until boiling.
- Reduce heat to simmer. Add rest of ingredients and simmer until reduced by 1/2 or syrupy - about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by scargosun and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note