Jack Daniels Bourbon Pecan Pie
Community Recipe from
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) Dark Karo syrup
- 3/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 4 teaspoon(s) Corn startch
- 1 stick(s) Butter
- 1/4 cup(s) Jack Daniels bourbon
- 6 ounce(s) Semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 bag(s) Pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix eggs and Karo syrup.
- Combine sugar and cornstarch and add to egg mixture.
- Melt chocolate and butter, cool. Add bourbon and combine with egg mixture. Beat together in mixer at low speed.
- Pour into a 9" unbanked pie shell. Sprinkle evenly with pecan halves.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 1 hour. Pie should be firm and will set while cooling.
- For individual servings, bake in premade tart shells.
- For impressive looking pie, lay the pecan halves on top in a circle around the edge until the pie top is covered rather than sprinkling them on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jack Daniels Bourbon Pecan Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries
More Recipes for Main Dishes