Jack Daniels Bourbon Pecan Pie
From Miles Thomas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) dark karo syrup
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 8 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) Jack daniel's Bourbon
- 1 bag pecan halves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix eggs and Karo.
- Combine sugar and corn starch, add to egg mixture.
- Melt chocolate and butter, cool. Add bourbon and combine with egg mixture. Beat together in mixer on slow speed.
- Pour into a 9 inch unbaked pie shell. Sprinkle evenly with pecan halves.
- Bake on cookie sheet for one hour. Pie should be firm and will "set-up" while cooling.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KimJustice and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jack Daniels Bourbon Pecan Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts