Jack Daniels Baked Beans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 can(s) (16 oz.) Boston Baked Beans
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 cup(s) chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) molasses
- 1/2 cup(s) Jack Daniels
- 1/2 cup(s) strong coffee
- 1 can(s) (16 oz.) crushed pineapple drained
- 4 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- Stir ingredients together in crockpot, cover and cook on low heat 6 to 8 hours. One hour before serving, turn cooker on high and remove cover to steam off excess liquid. Stir occassionally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CandyMaxey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note