Ivy Salad Interpreted
Community Recipe from
- 1 avocado
- 3 zucchini sliced lengthwise into 1/3 inch thick slices
- 1 bunch(es) scallions white and light green parts only
- 2 chicken breasts or salmon filets
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse Sea Salt
- 2 head(s) Butter Lettuce
- 1/3 cup(s) Fresh cilantro roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh basil roughly torn
- 1 lime quartered
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown rice syrup
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 6 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Black Pepper
- 1. Whisk vinegar with brown rice syrup and lime juice in a bowl. Slowly whisk in oil; add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- 2. Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-low heat. Rub zucchini, scallions and chicken or salmon with oil; sprinkle with salt. Grill vegetables and protein for about 20 minutes until browned and cooked through, flipping once. Cut zucchini and scallions into a medium dice.
- 3. Slice avocado in half, discard pit and dice.
- 4. Break chicken or salmon into large pieces. Toss grilled vegetables with lettuce, avocado, cilantro and basil; place on a large platter and top with salmon.
- 5. Drizzle with vinaigrette; serve with lime quarters.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by esarda and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ivy Salad Interpreted Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes