Photo: Kate Sears; Styling: Gerri Williams
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 603
- Fat: 35g
- Saturated fat: 15g
- Protein: 26g
- Carbohydrate: 45g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 77mg
- Sodium: 1898mg
- 8 10-inch sandwich wraps
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 12 ounces thinly sliced hard salami
- 12 ounces thinly sliced provolone
- 4 roasted red peppers, cut into thin strips
- 4 cups loosely packed shredded romaine lettuce (about 4 oz. total)
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- Salt and pepper
- 1. Place 1 wrap on a work surface and spread thinly with mayonnaise. Leaving a 2-inch border on the left side, layer salami, provolone and roasted peppers on the wrap.
- 2. Toss romaine with dressing in a large bowl and scatter a small amount over top of open wrap. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Fold the unfilled side of the wrap over the filling. Starting at the bottom, loosely roll the sandwich into a cone shape. Secure with a toothpick. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes