Italian wedding soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Turkey meatballs
- 1 bulb(s) Onion Diced
- 3 stalk(s) Carrots Diced
- 3 stalk(s) Celery Diced
- 3 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 2-3 box(es) Chicken stock
- 2 cup(s) Small pasta, orzo, elbow or ditalini Cooked and cooled
- 1 bunch(es) Spinach or kale Trimmed
- 1 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper To taste
- 2 tablespoon(s) Extra virgin olive oil
- Parmesan cheese Shaved
- Sauté italian seasoning, onion carrot and celery until soft, about 10 minutes. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add meatballs, stock salt and pepper and simmer for 30 minutes or until 15 minutes prior to serving. Then add spinach or kale and pasta. Simmer 15 minutes. Serve with fresh shaved Parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jettedog and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Italian wedding soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews