Italian Wedding Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- For the Meatballs:
- 20 ounce(s) ground turkey breast 99% lean
- 0.25 cup(s) Italian Breadcrumbs
- 0.25 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 0.25 cup(s) parsley finely chopped
- 1 whole(s) eggs large
- 1 cup(s) onion minced
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) salt
- For the Soup:
- 8 cup(s) fat free chicken broth
- 1 head(s) escarole chopped
- 3 ounce(s) orzo uncooked
- In a large pot, heat the chicken broth over medium heat, covered.
- While the broth is heating up, in a large bowl, combine ground turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, parsley, onion, garlic, salt and cheese. Using your (clean) hands, gently mix all the ingredients well until everything is combined. Form small meatballs, about 1 tbsp each, you'll get about 40.
- When the broth comes to a boil, drop the meatballs in, add the orzo and chopped escarole.
- Add fresh pepper, adjust salt as needed and cook about 10 minutes or until orzo is done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by williasl10 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note