Italian Wedding Soup
- 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoon(s) bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) basil dried
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 5 3/4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 cup(s) escarole or spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) orzo or ditalini pasta
- 1/3 cup(s) carrots finely chopped
- parmesan cheese grated
- 1. In medium bowl combine, meat, egg,bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, basil& onion powder; shape
- into 3/4" balls.
- 2. In large sauce pan, heat broth to boiling; stir in spinach, orzo, carrot& meatballs.
- 3. Return to boil;reduce heat to medium.
- 4. Cook at slow boil for 10 minutes or until orzo is tender.
- 5. Stir frequently to avoid sticking.
- 6. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChrisBovi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Italian Wedding Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews