Italian Vegetable Beef Soup
Very low in Calories
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 pound(s) lean Beef 93% lean
- 2 can(s) hunts diced tomatoes
- 3-1/2 cup(s) water
- 1-1/2 bag(s) Frozen Italian style vegetables
- 1/2 cup(s) whole grain medium pasta uncooked
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoon(s) sodium free chicken Bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- cook beef in a large sauce pan medium high heat 6 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain, add remaining ingredients.
- Bring soup to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium; cook 10 minutes or until pasta is tender
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lovebug84 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Italian Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews