Italian Tuna Panini
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 (6-oz) can(s) Italian tuna packed in olive oil, drained
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- black pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ciabatta rolls, halved lengthwise
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the tuna with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Brush the olive oil on the ciabatta. Spread the tuna on the bottom halves of the ciabatta and top with onion slices. Close the panini.
- Set a large cast-iron skillet over moderately high heat. Arrange the panini in the skillet and weight them down with a small pan. Cook the panini until the outside is crisp and the filling is heated through, 1 or 2 minutes per side. Cut the panini in half and serve at once.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note