- 8 ounces farfalle
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, halved, seeded, and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 (5-ounce) cans solid white tuna in olive oil, drained
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- ¹/3 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
How to Make It
Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, whisk together olive oil and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in celery and next 5 ingredients. Add hot pasta, and toss to coat. Stir in basil. Serve immediately, or chill until ready to eat.