When written as prepared, the soup was a little bland. I added 2 Tb horseradish to the pot and then it became awesome!
Italian Tomato Soup
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Lindsey Lower
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 232
- Fat: 5.5g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Sodium: 627mg
- 3 cups Slow Cooker Marinara
- 2 cups unsalted chicken stock
- 1 cup cooked ditalini pasta
- 1 ounce shaved fresh pecorino-Romano cheese
- Bring marinara and chicken stock to a boil, and stir in pasta. Top the soup with shaved pecorino Romano cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Soups/Stews