Italian Style Snack Mix
Community Recipe from
- 6 cup(s) crispy corn and rice cereal
- 1.7 oz. can(s) shoestring potatoes
- 2 cup(s) crisp cheese breadsticks, broken into 2" pieces
- 5 oz. can(s) smoky flavored whole almonds
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) bottled clear Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- 2. In a 17"x11"x2" baking pan combine cereal, shoestring potatoes, broken bread sticks, and smoked almonds.
- 3. In a small saucepan heat butter or margarine and salad dressing over low heat until butter is melted.
- 4. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese.
- 5. Drizzle butter mixture over cereal mixture, tossing to coal.
- 6. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and garlic powder.
- 7. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes, stirring twice.
- 8. Spread mixture out onto a large piece of foil to cool.
- Store mixture in airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Italian Style Snack Mix Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks
More Recipes for Main Dishes