Italian Style Scampi
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 pound(s) large shrimp peeled, deveined
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 2 stalk(s) green onions chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) cooking sherry
- 1 whole(s) medium tomato diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) tobasco
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground thyme
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley chopped
- Heat olive oil and saute shrimp until begin to turn pink.
- Add garlic and green onions, sauteeing 1 minute.
- Add sherry, tomato, worc sauce, tobasco, pepper, oregano, thyme and parsely.
- Cook about 5 minutes until shrimp fully cooked and sauce has thickened slightly and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SandyPTA and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Italian Style Scampi Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes