Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lisa Powell Bailey
More From Southern Living
- 1 (5.3-oz.) container spreadable goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons refrigerated pesto with basil
- 1 (12-oz.) package ciabatta rolls
- 1 pound thinly sliced Baked Pork Loin Roast (about 24 slices)*
- 1 1/3 cups firmly packed arugula
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red bell pepper strips
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1. Stir together goat cheese and pesto. Spread goat cheese-and-pesto mixture on cut sides of rolls. Layer pork roast, arugula, and remaining ingredients on bottom halves of rolls. Cover with top halves of rolls.
- *1 lb. thinly sliced Slow-Cooker Pork Butt Roast may be substituted.
- Note: For testing purposes only we used Buitoni Pesto With Basil and Cobblestone Mill Ciabatta Rolls.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches