For Cuban Sandwiches, layer Baked Pork Loin Roast slices with ham, Swiss, and mustard on bread and cook in a panini press until cheese melts.
More From Southern Living
- 1 (5.3-oz.) container spreadable goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons refrigerated pesto with basil
- 1 (12-oz.) package ciabatta rolls
- 1 pound thinly sliced Baked Pork Loin Roast (about 24 slices)*
- 1 1/3 cups firmly packed arugula
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red bell pepper strips
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1. Stir together goat cheese and pesto. Spread goat cheese-and-pesto mixture on cut sides of rolls. Layer pork roast, arugula, and remaining ingredients on bottom halves of rolls. Cover with top halves of rolls.
- *1 lb. thinly sliced Slow-Cooker Pork Butt Roast may be substituted.
- Note: For testing purposes only we used Buitoni Pesto With Basil and Cobblestone Mill Ciabatta Rolls.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note