Italian Style Pork Chops
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 1 Inch Thick Pork Chops
- 1/2 pound(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion sliced or diced
- 1/4 clove(s) garlic - minced
- 2 medium green or red peppers sliced
- 16 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried whole oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried whole basil
- Trim excess fat from pork chops. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Brown chops on both sides in large skillet coated with cooking spray. Drain pork chops on paper towels, transfer to a shallow 2 quart baking dish. Cover pork chops with mushrooms and set aside. Add onion, garlic, and pepper to skillet. Saute over medium high heat until onion is tender. Stir in remaining ingredients, and simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes. Pour over chops. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by trueblonde03 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Italian Style Pork Chops Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes