More From Southern Living
- 1 pound Italian pork sausage
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup Chili Seasoning Mix
- 2 (14.5-oz.) cans diced tomatoes with green pepper, celery, and onion
- 2 (8-oz.) cans tomato sauce
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 small zucchini, diced
- 1. Remove casings from sausage, and discard; brown sausage and ground beef in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring often, 4 to 5 minutes or until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well. Return beef to Dutch oven; sprinkle evenly with seasoning mix, and sauté 1 minute over medium-high heat.
- 2. Stir in diced tomatoes and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes. Serve chili over hot cooked spaghetti noodles tossed with olive oil and chopped fresh cilantro.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note