More From Southern Living
Grill: 12 Minutes
- 2 pounds ground chuck or ground round
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 8 hamburger buns
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Toppings: lettuce, tomato slices
- Tomato-Basil Mayonnaise
- Combine first 8 ingredients. Shape into 8 (4-ounce) patties.
- Grill patties, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 5 minutes on each side or until beef is no longer pink.
- Spray cut sides of buns with cooking spray; place buns, cut sides down, on cooking grate, and grill 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve hamburgers on buns with desired toppings and Tomato-Basil Mayonnaise.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note