Italian-style Bread Crumbs
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) plain whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese
- In a nonstick saute pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat for 1 minute. Add the bread crumbs and cook, stirring, until brown, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl, add the remaining ingredients, and mix well. Store in an airtight container. Bread crumbs can be frozen for up to 2 months.
- Makes 1 1/2 cups.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Italian-style Bread Crumbs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads