Italian Stuffed Eggs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 large hard-cooked eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 3 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) finely minced onions
- 1 teaspoon(s) finely minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely chopped fresh Italian (flat leaf) parsley
- • Remove the egg yolks from the egg whites. Place the whites cut-side-up onto a plate.
- • Mash the egg yolks in a small bowl with a fork. Stir in 1 tablespoon oil, onion, garlic and black pepper. Stir in the basil and parsley. Gradually stir in the remaining oil until the mixture is smooth. Season with additional black pepper, if desired.
- • Spoon the egg yolk mixture into the egg white halves. Sprinkle with the paprika.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note