Italian Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Photo: Kate Mathis; Food Styling: Suzette Kaminski; Prop Styling: Shana Faust
Yield: Serves 8
Cost per Serving: $.69
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 76
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 298mg
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pepperoncini
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper
- 1. Place nuts in a skillet over medium-low heat and toast, stirring, until light golden, 5 minutes. Remove from skillet; chop.
- 2. Using a serrated knife, cut tomatoes in half. Hollow out insides with a spoon. Place tomatoes, cut sides down, on a plate lined with paper towels.
- 3. In a bowl, mix ricotta, seasoning, Parmesan, artichokes, pepperoncini, basil and nuts. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and chill for 10 minutes.
- 4. To stuff tomatoes, spoon filling into a ziplock bag. Snip off a corner and pipe filling into tomatoes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This