Italian Stewed Beef
"Quick dinner -- for now, later" by Alicia Ross (with Beverly Mills), United Feature Syndicate. Desperation Dinners. Warm and homey dinner. Leftovers refrigerate for up to four days or will freeze for up to three months. Serve leftovers over cheese ravioli and top it with shaved Parmesan cheese.
- 3 1/4 to 3 1/2 pound(s) well-marbled beef, cut for stew
- 2 14-ounce can(s) Italian-style stewed tomatoes, with juice
- 4 cup(s) water
- 4 large clove(s) garlic
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 1. Place all ingredients in the bowl of a slow cooker. Stir and cover. Cook for 8 to 10 hours on low setting.
- 2. When beef is fork-tender, turn off heat and serve, or cool to store. Beef may be refrigerated for up to four days or frozen in 1-cup increments for up to three months.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note