- 1 (8-oz.) block mozzarella cheese
- 16 (4-inch) Genoa salami slices
- 1 (14-oz.) can small artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 (6-oz.) jar large pitted Spanish olives, drained
- 16 (6-inch) wooden skewers
- 1 (16-oz.) bottle balsamic-basil vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
How to Make It
Cut cheese evenly into 16 cubes. Wrap salami slices around cheese cubes. Thread cubes, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, and olives alternatively on skewers. Place skewers in a large plastic container or baking dish.
Stir together vinaigrette and lemon juice. Pour dressing mixture over skewers; cover tightly, and chill 8 hours. Remove skewers from marinade, discarding marinade before serving.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Ken's Steak House Balsamic & Basil Vinaigrette.