1. Prepare rice according to package directions, adding celery with rice.
2. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/8 tsp. pepper.
3. Combine breadcrumbs and remaining 1/4 tsp. salt in a shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
4. Cook chicken in hot oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and done. Remove from skillet, and drain well on paper towels. Keep warm.
5. Heat 2 cups Hearty Tomato Blend in a small saucepan over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
6. Toss hot cooked rice with parsley, and place on a serving plate. Top with chicken. Spoon Hearty Tomato Blend over chicken and rice. Garnish, if desired.
Go to Full Version of