Italian sausage with rice
Crock pot recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) mild Italian sausage 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup(s) spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 package(s) pepper stir fry or 1 green pepper and onion sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- hot rice
- 1 tablespoon(s) basil optional
- 1 can(s) pinto beans 29 0z. optional rinsed and drained
- 1 Brown sausage in skillet. Pour off drippings.
- 2 Place all ingredients except rice in crockpot
- Cover cook LOW 4-6 hours
- HIGH 2-3 hours or until done
- 3 Serve with hot rice
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bck0825 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note