Italian sausage w/ peppers and mixed vegetables
Rice : 10 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) italian sausage browned and cut up
- 1 can(s) tomato sauce 15 oz
- 1/2 package(s) frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1/2 package(s) frozen pepper stir fry
- 1 tablespoon(s) basil flakes
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt or to suit
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper or to suit
- 1 tablespoon(s) italian herb
- hot cooked rice
- Brown sausage in non stick skillet. Pour off drippings.
- Add all ingredients except rice into crockpot
- Cover COOK LOW 4-6 hrs
- High 2-3 hrs or until done
- Serve with rice.HINT:boiled in bag serves 2
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bck0825 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note