Italian sausage stuffing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 ounce(s) Italian sausage roll
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 package(s) Pepperidge farm dry dressing Dry
- 1 cup(s) Onion Chopped
- 1 cup(s) Celery Chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) Poultry seasoning
- 1 can(s) Chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) Margarine or butter Melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine bread, seasoning,chicken broth and beaten eggs in large bowl and set aside. Sauté' onion and celery in butter, then add sausage. Cook fully and drain grease after browned. Add sausage to dry bread mixture. Stir well. Bake 40 minutes!
- I usually make this the day before and bake before we have dinner the next day! Enjoy!!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jumpseat747 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note